Due to the Coronavirus(COVID-19) outbreak, 1WorldSync has activated specific parts of our business-continuity plans with the intent to ensure seamless operations during this time.
1WorldSync’s Continuity plans are designed to ensure the availability, integrity, and confidentiality (AIC Triad) of all systems and processes during events such as we are experiencing.
1WorldSync has implemented several precautionary procedures that reflect the company’s focus on:
- The health and safety of our employees, customers and partners
- The continuity of our services
- Compliance with governmental regulations and public health guidance currently in place to address the situation
These precautions include preparations to minimize the risk of impact to our staff and communities including:
- Supporting social distancing efforts by allowing all staff to work remotely until further notice
- Engaging with critical vendors and partners to understand any precautions they are taking at this time
1WorldSync’s systems are designed to allow staff to work from anywhere while still being able to continue normal business operations. This includes our ability to maintain and support our internal business systems as well as our external customer-facing systems used by our customers.
1WorldSync’s commercial platform systems are maintained in multiple SOC-2 compliant private co-location or public data centers. All of these partners have procedures in place to ensure continued operations during times of crisis.
1WorldSync’s customer support and internal business systems are cloud-based and similarly housed in data centers that ensure continued operations during this event.
We will continue to provide updates to our community as we move through this event.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to your Account Manager, or our Global Support Team.
Vice President, Technology Infrastructure and Operations 1WorldSync