Getting Started with Kroger
Kroger utilizes Vendor Item Portal (VIP) and the Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) for data synchronization.
- Kroger VIP facilitates the workflow process for sharing of product content from suppliers to Kroger.
- GDSN employs a one-to-many model and enables use of a data pool to syndicate product content. GDSN works in conjunction with VIP.
Kroger’s processes are designed improve data accuracy, enhance communication, and increase efficiency.
Options for Sending Content to Kroger
Suppliers have two options for syndicating product content:
- Utilize VIP only.
- Utilize a combination of their GDSN data pool provider and VIP. We encourage the use of GDSN, but it is not required.
How to Get Started
To get started, first you will need your company’s GLN to register for the Kroger VIP. Next, please review the Steps to Supplier Success document for a detailed guide of the process.
Kroger Item MDM/VIP Contact
For Kroger VIP Item Submission (errors occurring once in VIP and cannot resolve) contact the Kroger Supplier Engagement Group (SEG) at ItemMDMVIP@kroger.com or 1-844-277-6165 (US) or +011 513-387-1140, Option 1 (International).
- Hours: 8:00AM to 6:00PM ET Mon-Fri
For VIP or 1Worldsync support (issues with logging in, site issues), contact the 1WorldSync Service Desk at email@example.com or 1-866-280-4013.
- Hours: 8:00AM to 8:00PM ET Mon-Fri