Troubleshoot data errors before they occur. Save time on data maintenance.
Attend this course and test your knowledge of Item Management with these 8 troubleshooting scenarios to ensure accurate and proper product data synchronization to your retailers and trading partners.
The Troubleshooting Using Item Management (IM) course is an essential course for those IM users who have mastered some of the basics in adding, cloning, linking and publishing product data in IM, and are ready to learn more specific details around item publication processes and how to troubleshoot scenarios if errors occur.
In this session we will offer: Troubleshooting using the Item Management worklist, review of reports and publication processes including issues with sending files to 1WorldSync, link exception errors, publication delete vs. republish, item synchronization exceptions, and managing CIC responses.
This 90-minute session has a comprehensive agenda that provides:
- An overview of item publication and maintenance
- An overview of the subscription process
- Details on key concepts when publishing data to retailers and trading partners
- A review of the IM online user interface
- A deep-dive into 8 troubleshooting scenarios that test registrants knowledge (active participation is encouraged!)
- Gain a better understanding of the IM publication and subscription processes
- Understand key concepts about Item publication
- Learn how to troubleshoot scenarios using the troubleshooting using the IM Worklist
- Find out which reporting capabilities in Item Management are applicable for fast error resolution
- Must be a 1WorldSync member with an active GLN
- Intended for current users of Item Management (IM) and those who have taken the IM Overview and Q&A course
Space is limited to 175 participants, so please register early!
Already completed this course?
Register for the course, Content Synchronization for Business Professionals
BONUS! Sign up, get certified and receive a complimentary seat at the Load Sheet (FUSE) training
Just need a refresher on using the Load Sheet (FUSE) for product data syndication via 1WorldSync IM? Register for the Load Sheet (FUSE) training