Understand the necessary steps to synchronize medical device data with the FDA through the GDSN
This training session provides an overview on the GUDID database and requirements to help attendees better understand the steps and benefits of efficient, standardized data synchronization of UDI attributes. As medical device labelers may storehouse necessary information in multiple systems and locations, attendees will benefit from understanding UDI message choreography throughout the healthcare supply chain–from medical device to UDI to improving patient care–healthcare GTIN allocation rules and much more.
- Gain an overview of the FDA’s GUDID database and requirements
- Understand UDI attribution processes and GTIN allocation rules for healthcare
- Review medical device item hierarchy basics and packaging configurations
- Gain a deep dive into pre-production testing tips and tricks prior to product submissions
- Gain best practices and additional learnings from past UDI implementations
Walk away with:
Attendees will walk away with a great understanding of UDI requirements and how to publish their healthcare medical device items successfully to the FDA GUDID database.