Customer Experience is the King of E-Commerce
In the age of instant gratification, customer experience is everything! A personalized, engaging customer experience is critical for the success of any marketing initiative in the modern landscape.
A Walker Sands study found that 86% of buyers will pay more for a better customer experience. By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and production as the key brand differentiator.
Why is Customer Experience Important to Your Company?
According to Esteban Kolsky, if the customers are not satisfied, 13% of them will tell to 15 or even more people that they are unhappy. On the other hand, 72% of customers will share a positive experience with 6 or more people. Positive customer experience directly increases your company’s revenue and success.
Big data and analytics enable marketers to formulate these enriched experiences for more effective lead generation, nurturing, and eventually conversion as prospects reach the end of the buyer’s journey.
When you think about interacting with your customers when you’re asking them for feedback you cross the questions of, Are you doing it on their time, in a way that they would want to provide feedback? Are you asking for feedback in a short and concise way, as to not waste their time? Would YOU take the survey on your own time?
1WorldSync Customer Experience is World Class
It is a mission of 1WorldSync to continuously enhance the customer experience, and as a result, we’ve made some improvements with you in mind:
- Customer Support Ticketing System
- A new customer support ticketing system provides efficient, timely, and high quality responses to inquiries.
- Every customer receives a satisfaction survey when ticket is closed.
- Service Desk Improvements
- Increased speed of answering incoming calls and decreased abandoned call rates
- 80%+ of tickets resolved same day
- 95% of tickets resolved within 3 days
- Customer Satisfaction and Call Quality Statistics
- Customer satisfaction – 4.7 / 5 star rating (94%)
- You Talked, We Listened – Actions taken from past survey feedback
- New and easier process for ‘password reset’
- Contact and enhancement request forms have been added to commercial applications and the Solution Center
- System Usability Survey (SUS) administered to all core users
- Coming Soon:
- An annual comprehensive customer satisfaction survey will be released later this year.
Thank you for your business with 1WorldSync. You have our unwavering commitment to continue to grow and improve how we serve you!