“Data is useful. High-quality, well-understood, auditable data is priceless.”~ Ted Friedman, Gartner
In today’s world of connected commerce, trusted product content powers every step of the consumer’s path to purchase and is at the root of every shopper’s journey from discovery to delight.
Competing with trusted product content that your customers can rely on in the face of an ever evolving e-commerce landscape is critical. Compelling product content sells your products both online and in-store, creates an unparalleled customer experience, and guarantees brand loyalty.
Furthermore, the cost of bad content is shockingly high. In the face of critical deadlines, many individuals make corrections themselves but do not follow up with the content creator or owner. These content inaccuracies can continue to propagate, leading to lost sales, potential fines, and dissatisfied customers.
Why Is Having Good Content Quality Difficult?
- Suppliers have multiple systems that house product content for individual departments.
- Product content requirements change quickly and often.
- The disparity between GDSN and e-commerce product content leads to damaging consumer experiences
Begin Your Content Quality Journey With 1WorldSync and EnterWorks
1WorldSync and EnterWorks understand that no matter where you conduct business, trusted content and data quality are essential.
Read our joint e-book as a guide to not only better understand the cost of bad product content to your business but also validate, report and strategize for improved data quality.
You will learn:
- why data quality is a big deal for brand owners and why having good data quality is difficult
- what is the cost of bad product content to your business
- the four keys to unlocking data quality ranging from data validation, data stewardship, data matching, and data governance