Do you ever wonder why there are only 1 or maybe 2 pictures of a product when online shopping? Does it frustrate you when you can’t read all of the fine print on a label? Internet Retailer reports that 75% of consumers listed the quality of the product images as the most important feature when shopping online.
Multiple Views of a Product Drives Consumer Engagement and Conversions!
In today’s crowded digital landscape, it’s harder than ever for brands to stand out. Fortunately, through 360 degree imagery brands are finding new ways to differentiate their products by boosting engagement and driving conversion. According to Snap36, brands and retailers that add 360° product imagery to their sites everyday increase online conversions by as much as 47%.
Amazon recently added 360 image capability for vendors on their platform and results have been promising. Providing multiple high-quality, web-ready product images including 360 rotation shows off key angles of products to shoppers.
1WorldSync Image Capture Service
1WorldSync is the leading provider of product content solutions and now enables a full suite of image capture services, powered by Snap36, which:
- Guarantee multiple product image views which encourages consumers to interact with your product online giving them more confidence to make a purchase.
- Provide companies of any size and industry economical, web-ready product images including 360° spin imagery starting as low as $65 per GTIN.
- Include Weights and Dimensions capture as well as upload into the 1WorldSync platform.
- Snapshots of all product views
- Includes planogram, marketing, nutritional/ingredient and barcode images
- Full 360° spin imagery and metadata
- Affordable images and hosting
- Retain ownership of your images
- Image upload and syndication
- No minimum item requirements
- Additional discounts based on volume
“Product images are incredibly powerful product content which strengthen attribution, discovery, loyalty, engagement and ultimately conversion to sales for our brands and recipients. Providing multiple images help a potential customer feel a product online, without being able to physically touch it, gives them more confidence and experience to make an informed purchase.” ~ Karin Borchert, CEO of 1WorldSync.
Looking for standard images or full spin imagery?
Whether you have 1 or 10,000 products, 1WorldSync can help!