According to Aberdeen, companies with the strongest omnichannel customer engagement strategies retain an average of 89% of their customers, as compared to 33% for companies with weak omni-channel strategies.
Today many shoppers begin their product searches online and are discovering, researching, and buying products. Digital marketplaces like Amazon, Alibaba and Walmart rely on product content to drive every touchpoint across the customer journey.
It’s An Omni-Channel World After All!
Consumers now demand an “omni-channel” or seamless shopping experience across channels. They demand complete and accurate product content that builds trust, drives sales and ultimately guarantees consumer loyalty.
By enabling products to stand out in a crowded omni-channel world, 1WorldSync delivers rich and trusted product content, including digital assets and insights – to engage customers and consumers – regardless of location or medium.
Get Discovered, Grow Sales and Optimize Your Content to Walmart & Beyond!
Are you ready to take control of your product’s brand by understanding how Walmart and other leading marketplace use your product content?
On February 28, at 12 pm CST, join 1WorldSync for an interactive webinar with Walmart to learn how leading brands are adopting strategies in to ensure their online presence is optimized.
You will learn about:
- Today’s largest eCommerce players and how they are using your product content with a spotlight on Walmart.
- How to control your brand message and protect your brand’s integrity.
- How to avoid common pitfalls in product content strategy.
- The digital shelf effect and what this means to product content collection.
- How to take control of your product content on every step of the product content journey.