Welcome to the AG New England (AGNE) GDSN Initiative! Data Quality, Storage and Sharing of product information is as key now to product success and sales as it is to supply chain efficiency and item set up. By adopting GDSN and GS1 Standards, AGNE is now able to support brand owners and suppliers in achieving data maturity to stay competitive in today’s data driven marketplace.
- Leverage the robust Standards of GDSN to manage and distribute your item data across trading partners
- Stay competitive in today’s combined in-store/digital marketplace by providing accurate up to date logistics, images, nutrition, marketing and regulatory content
- Publish your item data to AGNE to access our network of independent grocery and convenience retailers
- Fill out the AGNE Trading Partner Form below
- Review the AGNE Implementation Guide in the Key Documents section
- Publish your Product Content to the AGNE GLN 0860002872001
If you are not currently participating in the Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) and need to get started, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1WorldSync at +1 866.280.4013.
Our Story – Associated Grocers of New England
AGNE is a formidable resource in today’s marketplace for Independent Retail and Convenience Grocers. We operate across New England and beyond in New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, Upstate New York/Albany, and Eastern Pennsylvania. We focus on helping our retailers achieve excellence in merchandising by providing variety to meet increasingly sophisticated consumer demand for fresh local product and old time favorites. From dairy, deli, bakery, foodservice to produce, meat and center store products we support our retail members in making the most of their operations, maximizing sales and profitability.
Data Sync Contacts:
1WorldSync Customer Support