Last Updated: October, 2021
This Product Description describes the functionality and usage requirements to provide Client with the 1WorldSync Data Accuracy Scorecard Services (“DAS”). This Product Description forms part of the Contract to provide Client with DAS. Capitalized terms used but not defined herein have the definitions assigned to them in the 1WorldSync General Terms and Conditions.
1WorldSync provides DAS to Client as a part of the 1WorldSync Item Management platform, which enables suppliers and recipients with the ability to monitor and report on the accuracy of product content in 1WorldSync as compared to measured content provided by the recipient or a Certified Solution Partner. Suppliers and recipients expressly understand and authorize 1WorldSync to use measured data provided by its Certified Solution Partner(s) in calculating its Client’s Scores, to the extent such product content is available. Client expressly understands and agrees that any Scores calculated by 1WorldSync under DAS may be provided to other trading partners, provided that Client’s name or any other uniquely identifiable information is not provided to another Supplier.
2. GDSN Data Pool Requirements
Participants in DAS must participate in GDSN data synchronization with a GDSN certified Data Pool such as 1WorldSync.
3. Data Formatting Requirements
Usage of DAS requires adoption and correct usage of product identification and measurement standards. Client is strongly advised to review the applicable documentation from GS1, GDSN Data Excellence, Inc. and its Data Recipients on the preparation of Content to be published to them.
- AS2 Users using the Applicability Statement 2 “AS2” standard for communications must adhere to the following rules, and must use an AS2 solution that is certified by DGI (Drummond Group Inc.):
- Multiple, simultaneous (close in time) business transactions for a given Client must be sent via batch messages and not in multiple, individual messages. The maximum number of documents allowed in a single XML message is 1000. Sending XML messages of a specific type (for example, Catalog Request) must not be any more frequent than once every 5 minutes unless the message contains at least 1000 documents.
- The “listener” endpoint must be running during processing of messages until all transactions are processed and reconciled. (The AS2 “listener” is the client-side software/routine that waits for the response message and prevents inadvertent Denial of Service attacks that may result in deactivation.)
- Users must provide around the clock (24 x 7) technical phone contact
- No more than 10 concurrent connections are allowed.
- Must be able to use publicly available hostnames (not IP addresses).
- When sending an asynchronous message and receive a HTTP 200 response but no MDN, wait at least an hour to retry sending the message again. The number of retries should be limited to 3.
- The maximum file size or XML message size is 75MB.
Technical Call Center. 1WorldSync provides technical support for DAS at 1-866-280-4013 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative and Billing Support. For administrative and billing issues, please contact 1WorldSync customer support at 1-866-280-4013 or at email@example.com.
1WorldSync provides online documentation to support the usage of DAS via the “Help” tab in the DAS online web interface. Through this interface, Client can find educational videos and documentation that will provide the details on the features and functionality of the scorecard and its best practices.