The Data Sharing & Analytics Initiative was an idea developed at the Nourish to Flourish summit in 2017 whose mission was to innovate and “scale up excellence in school meals” through industry wide collaboration. The outcome has been the integration of industry-standard supply chain technology with existing K-12 foodservice workflow to revolutionize this $9 Billion segment of the industry. We worked with school operators, suppliers, advocates, software providers and our Technology Stakeholder Advisory Group to develop voluntary K-12 product standards and cross vendor K-12 solutions – like recipes and integrated equipment.
inTEAM is providing the menu planning and production record software to K-12 schools for FREE. It includes 70,000+ unique food items and hundreds of standardized recipes. A click of the button makes the software easy to use to transform the way our schools procure, prepare, and measure successful integration of meal components. Sharing sales and nutrition data and analytics data will provide opportunities for all stakeholders to gain insights using standardized data.
Join the Community of K-12 Suppliers
Your participation is voluntary, but by joining this initiative you will join other national manufacturers and industry leaders that are already participating. There are multiple opportunities for you to incorporate standardized data into critical K-12 program operations through the software.
Your registration as a Trading Partner and publishing your data (at no charge) is critical to ensure that the products you provide to K-12 schools are populated in GDSN and available for search in the software.
Suppliers can optionally enter a Trading Partner Agreement (also at no charge) where we will:
- Assist you with ensuring your data is accurate.
- Enter your recipes for you and ensure their accuracy and compliance for easy access by menu planners.
- Provide basic data analytics through Microsoft Power BI.
Sponsored searches and advanced analytics are available for an additional cost. Some key features include:
- Advanced data analytics at the item level powered by Microsoft Power BI for suppliers and schools to measure results and make impactful changes.
- Functionality to help you promote your products to menu planners and parents/students using the associated mobile app, including adding your logo for visibility in item searches.
- Ability to set up “google” type searches for key words selected by you that will filter your selected key words to the top of the search results.
If you would like to join this initiative and your organization is currently a member of a GDSN certified data-pool*:
- Click the Join Now! K-12 Supplier Partner Form above to register as a Trading Partner with N2F;
- Publish your product information to the Nourish to Flourish GLN 0860206001702
*If you are K-12 Supplier not currently participating in the Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) and would like to get started, please reach out email@example.com or call 1WorldSync at +1 866.280.4013
Data Sync Contacts:
1WorldSync Customer Support